Anna Shirley is a Consultant at C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group. With more than seven years of experience in management consulting, human resources and compensation, Anna specializes in assisting nonprofit organizations in the analysis and administration of strategic total rewards programs.
She is also passionate about advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and works with clients to develop equitable workplace strategies and drive performance in related initiatives.
Anna’s experience includes:
- Developing, implementing and administering employee and executive compensation programs.
- Conducting enterprise-level market and internal equity reviews – including the creation and harmonization of salary structures, pay practices incentive plans and more.
- Performing complexing data modelling and cost analyses to support leadership in critical business decisions around market competitiveness, pay equity, and recruitment and retention.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to clients by educating and providing guidance to leaders on compensation best practices and market trends.
- Conducting evaluations of job leveling, descriptions and FLSA status to support organizational design and compliance with relevant local, state and federal regulations.
- Assisting clients with annual salary planning, merit and incentive programs and processes.
Before her time with C3, Anna held the position of Senior Compensation Consultant at Jefferson Health, where she led market and equity reviews and administered clinical compensation programs. Prior to that, she held a number of roles focused on compensation survey design, planning and use at a major global consulting firm.
Anna earned a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Scranton, and a Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications from Temple University.