Benefit programs have historically been a competitive advantage for nonprofit organizations. However, evolving workforce demands have changed the way organizations think about benefits, and traditional offerings may not be as valued as they were in the past.
Understanding external market trends and how they apply to your workforce is key to designing and sustaining a successful benefits strategy. C3 can assess and design programs that integrate with the overall rewards program in support of your people and culture objectives.
- Benefit program benchmarking
- Executive benefit design, including deferred compensation and supplemental insurance
- Broad-based benefits design, including health, wellness, time off programs
- Nontraditional benefits and workplace experience program benchmarking
- Severance plan design for executives and employees
- Equity and inclusion assessments
- Program implementation and communications support
- Plan document review
C3 exists to partner with the world’s most impactful organizations to navigate people and culture solutions. Learn more about our leadership, capabilities and unique commitment.