Miranda Wiegerling is a Consultant at C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group. She is a dynamic and results-oriented compensation and HR professional with a breadth of industry experience across the nonprofit sector, higher education, health care, and manufacturing.
She assists clients in the development of innovative compensation, talent management and workforce strategies to help them achieve business objectives and ensure ongoing compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Miranda’s experience includes:
- Conducting complex financial analyses and presenting findings to key stakeholders to assist with the development executive and staff compensation programs.
- Managing incentive plan administration, market analysis and job evaluations, salary range creation and more.
- Developing analytical models to support executive leadership in decision-making around staffing and other organizational structures.
- Coordinating data collection and validation process for key initiatives and assisting with the administration of surveys and development of assessment tools to help clients enhance their workforce strategies.
- Educating leaders, management, and other stakeholders on best practices in compensation and governance to help ensure competitive pay practices.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the regulatory environment to mitigate risk and assist clients with ongoing compliance
Miranda is working to become a Certified Compensation Professional with completed coursework in Base and Variable Pay Administration, Job Analysis and Evaluation, Total Rewards Management, Market Pricing, Regulatory Environments, and Quantitative Principles.
She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.