Amanda Wethington is a Principal at C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group. With nearly 20 years of experience delivering comprehensive compensation and workforce performance solutions across a number of industries, she is a strategy-driven consultant that leverages data-driven insights to help organizations align total rewards, recognition, and talent management programs.
In her role at C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group, Amanda is a trusted advisor to a variety of not-for-profits nationwide, including private and community foundations, service and charitable organizations, policy and research institutes, and more. She partners with these organizations to design effective executive and employee compensation programs to attract, retain, and motivate high-quality, mission-driven talent.
Amanda’s experience includes:
- Performing cash compensation and benefits studies, including salary structure development, pay equity analysis, job titling/leveling review and change implementation.
- Supporting boards and executive leadership in the development of compensation philosophies and programs aligned with an organization’s mission, vision and values.
- Managing a team of experienced consultants to enhance client engagement and ensure the delivery of effective rewards strategies, incentive design projects, and performance and pay equity solutions.
- Conducting benchmarking analyses and providing detailed market insight to help inform the development, design and implementation of key compensation and talent management programs.
- Preparing formal opinion letters regarding the reasonableness of compensation provided to disqualified persons of 501(c)(3) organizations.
Amanda is an annual organizer and speaker for the Foundation HR Alliance and at various conferences across the country, including Georgetown University Law School’s Representing and Managing Tax-Exempt Organizations conference in Washington, D.C.
Prior to joining C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group, Amanda led the Workforce Rewards Practice as a Senior Principal at a global management consulting firm. She also spent over 10 years working in human resources and compensation at Hyatt Hotels.
Amanda attended the University of Chicago – Booth School of Business where she earned her Master of Business Administration degree.