Dijana Ilic is a Senior Consultant with C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group. She is a performance-driven consultant with a keen understanding of the complexities that mission-based organizations face in relation to recruiting and retaining top talent within a highly unique and specialized marketplace.
Committed to providing not-for-profit organizations with the counsel, tools and resources they need to support informed decision-making on executive and employee compensation and talent management strategies, Dijana applies an extensive range of experience in broad-based rewards, incentive plan design and compensation governance in her work with clients.
Dijana’ s experience includes:
- Partnering with compensation committees and C-Suite leadership to review, refine, and enhance executive compensation programs, including annual- and long-term incentive plans, goal setting, and contract provisions and renewals
- Creating innovative scorecards to help align pay with performance and support an organization’s mission, vision and values
- Conducting job evaluation and leveling to improve organizational design and reinforce job architecture
- Educating not-for-profit organizations on emerging trends and best practices in human capital management
- Managing a team of analysts and consultants to enhance client engagement and ensure the delivery of effective rewards strategies
- Leading the execution of custom benchmarking surveys across a number of industries
- Identifying relevant data sources to conduct comprehensive market pricing analyses for both executive and non-executive positions
Before joining C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group, Dijana held a number of roles within the Rewards & Benefits practice of a major global consulting firm where she was responsible for a number of multi-billion-dollar clients in the health care, higher education, and not-for-profit industries.
Dijana attended Lynn University where she received her Master of Business Administration degree in Financial Valuation and Investment Management.