Samantha Richmond is a Consultant at C3 Nonprofit Consulting Group. Leveraging nearly ten years of experience working in executive compensation and employee benefits, Samantha helps to manage the compensation process for nonprofit clients within philanthropy, higher education and more.
Samantha’s experience includes:
- Conducting extensive data analyses to assist with compensation and benefits program planning, design and implementation.
- Gathering and analyzing benchmarking data to determine the appropriate salary level and job title for existing and proposed positions.
- Researching market practices on compensation and benefits programs to help keep key stakeholders educated and informed on best practices.
- Managing critical client projects associated with goal setting, governance, leadership development and succession planning.
- Facilitating communication between executive leadership and board members.
- Assisting clients with the development of assessment tools, reporting dashboards, and other resources to help support decision-making.
Prior to joining C3, Samantha held a consulting position at Yaffe & Company where she assisted with the management of the Higher Education service line and executive compensation strategy for a number of clients.
She received an MBA from Loyola University in Baltimore and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Towson University.